Dental ServicesModern dentistry offers appealing solutions for patients interested in revitalizing the health and beauty of their smiles. Many people look and feel years younger after smile therapy. If you are concerned about damage to your teeth, talk to a dentist at New Haven Dental Group about esthetic solutions designed to last. From TMJ therapy to dental implants to full mouth reconstruction, our restorative services will revive your smile and improve your oral health. Our doctors have the talent and expertise to correct even the most challenging cases. A healthy, vibrant smile is yours for the taking.
General & Family Dentistry
- Family Dentistry - for routine dental cleaning and dental maintenance for a healthy smile.
- Dentistry for Children- for the specials dental needs of children we are focused on your child's dental care and their dental experience.
- Routine Teeth Cleanings - help prevent tooth damage and loss.
- Preventative Dental Services - we offer routine and advanced dental services to protect you against gum disease (periodontal disease and gingivitis), tooth decay, and stress-related conditions such as teeth grinding and TMJ.
A beautiful smile, confidence and charisma. Cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile, self-esteem and social opportunities.
We provide a number of options from re-contouring the teeth and gums to placing veneers on a number of teeth.
- Crowns for Dental Restoration- we offer options on the best types of dental crowns that meet your needs and finances.
- Orthodontic Braces - traditional, clear or ceramic braces - adult and children - Orthodontic smile correction
- Invisalign™ - wireless orthodontic appliance for re-aligning teeth; great for both adults and teens.
- Porcelain Dental Veneers - strong durable veneers for a beautiful movie star like smile.
- Smile Makeover - color, shape, size and alignment make your smile. We can provide you with the smile of your dreams.
- Teeth Whitening - We offer several whitening options designed to meet your needs.
Restoration & Endodontic Dentistry
- Dental Bridges & Dentures - a partial and full dentures.
- Dental Crowns and Caps - we offer a variety of dental crown options to achieve your desired cosmetic results and provide cost alternatives.
- Dental Implants - artificial tooth anchor that replaces the root of the lost tooth with a choice of dental crown options.
- Implant-retained Dentures - non-slip attachment for patients that choose removable dentures can restore up to 90% of their chewing ability.
Health gums are essential for a beautiful smile and self-esteem. We offer offer several treatments and therapies based on the stage of advancement of the periodontal disease.
Periodontal Dentistry is focused on the health of the gums.
- Periodontics - Dental scaling and root planing - non-surgical procedure in which the hygienist removes plaque and tartar from below the gum line. Root surfaces are cleaned and smoothed with specially designed instruments. It is important to remove the plaque and tartar from the pockets. Bacterial toxins irritate the gums, and plaque and the rough surfaces of tartar are a breeding ground for bacteria.