Should I consider a smile makeover?
Your smile may be affecting your personal and professional life. When we look better we feel and interact better with others.
Here are some questions to help you decide. If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you may want to consider a smile makeover.
- Are you self-conscious about your smile?
- Do you avoid smiling when photos are taken of you?
- Do you tend to cover your mouth with your hand when you speak or smile?
- Would you like to close spaces or gaps in your teeth?
- Do you feel your teeth make you look older?
- Do you feel your teeth are stained or too yellow?
- Are your teeth crooked, chipped, or crowded?
- Do you notice any dark fillings that are visible when you smile?
- Do you feel that your teeth are too large or too small?
- Do you have excessive tooth wear that makes your smile feel older?
What can I do about my smile?
Today, using state-of-the-art cosmetic techniques, all of the following can be easily corrected:
- Dull or discolored teeth
- Poorly aligned teeth
- Exposed partial denture hooks
- Worn-down teeth
- Teeth that are too long
- Teeth that are too short
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Crowded or crooked teeth
- Gapped or missing teeth
- Visible fillings or crowns
- Uneven teeth
- Teeth that protrude a little
For the ultimate smile makeover we provide porcelain veneers and porcelain crowns.
Call a New Haven Dental Group dentist office now, we look forward to caring for you very well!